Saturday, August 18, 2012

July Missionaries Arrive without Hermana Bruce

At the end of July we received a fantastic group of missionaries. (Don't I say that each time we receive missionaries?) Well it's true...every group of missionaries that arrives in MCA are fantastic. Unfortunately I was in the United States when they arrived and I didn't get to meet and greet them at the airport. But Presidente Bruce and the assistants did a fine job with the cambia. Fortunately in August we will be having our Zone Conferences and I will get to meet these fine Elders and shake their hands. Oh how I wish I could give hugs to all the missionaries.

La Portada























At the Institute they met their trainers, had some training, a warm meal and then were sent off to their sectors; many of them traveling up to 12 hours by bus to reach their first areas.

















1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT believe there are missionaries taller than President Bruce!

    ReplyDelete